Tuesday, December 1, 2015

A Toothy Grin - SBC Pattern Challenge

   I am doing a little catch up on October reveal from Scrapbook Challenges. This was for October's pattern challenge. 
   
   Plaid is one pattern I love to wear in the Fall. It feels so cozy and timeless. In scrapbooking I don't have much in my stash for one reason or another but I think the main reason is that I rarely scrap fall theme pages. So I dug deep in my few mini 6"x 6" paper pads to hunt down the perfect fall plaid to scrap this cute photo of my brother.

Supplies: pattern paper (Simple Stories, Crate Paper and Echo Park), stickers (K & Co., Echo Park, American Crafts and My Mind's Eye)chipboard (Crate Paper), washi tape (We R Memory Keepers), mist (Studio Calico), flair (Basic Grey), journaling card (Project Life), marker (Faber-Castell) and doily (Doodlebug Design)

   This page doesn't have any specific story but I couldn't resist scrapping this cute photo of my brother. So enjoy the close-up of the details. 

   As I am typing this out I realize a little alien element is appearing on this page. I guess it fell onto the page when I was taken the photos. I love how it looks so I need to glue that little guy down.

No comments:

Post a Comment