Saturday, October 10, 2020

Birthday Wishes

    At the moment I am in love with the slimline card trend. I don't know why but this is my third card this week that I created in that style. The card I am sharing with you tonight is based on the Sketch~N~Scrap WCMD #2 sketch. 

   Here is my take on the card. Sorry for the bad photos lighting in my studio is bad and I didn't want to go downstairs and set up the photo board. 
Supplies: cardstock (Paper Studio and Cardstock Warehouse), pattern paper (Heidi Swapp and Simple Stories), brad (Terresa Collins), ribbon (?), stickers (Heidi Swapp), manual dies (Crafter's Companion), and electronic die cutter (Silhouette America) 

The sentiment was die cut from wood paper. I love how it looks on the rose gold mirror paper by Cardstock Warehouse. 

   I love this bias ribbon that I had in my stash. It goes so well with the two collections that I used on this card. 
 
   The cut file that I used is free from Scrapbook & Cards Today. 


5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card and love the ephemera you used! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job with the slimline sketch! Love the papers you used and that awesome background die cut! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your card!! Great take on the slimline card sketch! Thanks for playing along with us @ Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so amazing! You rocked the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card your created. Thank you for playing along with us over at Sketch N Scrap
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete