Monday, October 19, 2020

A Spooky Card - SID

 Today I will share with you my take on this month's card sketch from the Stick It Down blog.  I don't typically do Halloween cards but for some reason this sketch made me think of Halloween. 


   As you can tell, I followed the sketch 

Supplies: pattern paper (Authentique) cardstock (Cardstock Warehouse), sequins (SpiegleMom Scraps washi tape (The Paper Studio), sticker (Authentique), and die cuts (7 Gypsies)

   The moon image and "October 31st" was a journaling card that I cut the bottom off (October 31st), matted it, and moved it to the top of the moon. 

   I also, couldn't resist adding a little sparkle to the card so I went with purple sequins and stars.

You have until the end of the month to play along with any - or all! - of our sketch challenges. Just post a link to your creation in our sidebar. If you share on social media, be sure to tag #StickItDown.

  One randomly selected winner will receive a prize! We'll also choose one winner from each sketch to be a guest designer!

No comments:

Post a Comment