Tuesday, October 6, 2020

One Stamp Three Ways

   Here are three cards that I created for the Scrapbook & Cards Today blog challenge "1 Stamps 3 ways". The stamp I used was the pinecone background stamp by Simon Says Stamp. 
I ended up creating a Christmas card, thank you card, and a birthday card all using the stamp as my base image. 


   For this Christmas card, I kept it really simple. I heat embossed the background stamp image in a nice cranberry embossing powder. To finish the card I matted a journaling card and adhere it to the card. 
Supplies: cardstock (Paper Studio and Cardstock Warehouse), journaling card (Graphic 45), embossing powder (?)

Up next, is the thank you card. I first stamped the image on kraft cardstock and mounted that to the card front. I then stamped and heat embossed the image again and glued it in place. To finish it off I added a journaling spot, which I had also stamped with the sentiment and a die-cut. 

Supplies: cardstock (My Mind's Eye), stamps (Simon Says Stamp and Studio Calico), die cuts (Pretty Little Studio and My Mind's Eye)

   Now on to the last card, which is a birthday card. I know it seems odd to use that type of stamp on a birthday card but with different colors used it totally works. 
 
Supplies: cardstock (Cardstock Warehouse, My Mind's Eye and Paper Studio) stamp (Simon Says Stamp and Paper Studio), die-cut (Crafter's Companion), ephemera (My mind's Eye), and sequins (SpiegleMom Scraps), inks (Altenew)


No comments:

Post a Comment