Monday, October 7, 2019

Birthday Cards WCMD Recap 2

   Today, I am going to share with you a few of the birthday theme cards that I created on World Card Making Day.  The 3 that I will be sharing with you feature the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps

The first one is my type of card, a pop-up explosion box card. This one would be great for a kid's birthday. 
Supplies: cardstock (Bazzill Basics), pattern paper (Simple Stories and American Crafts), stickers (Pretty Little Studio), stamp (CAS-ual Fridays Stamps), ink (Tsukineko)



   The nest card would be a great birthday card for her. It is filled with layers.  I based the card on a sketch from Sketch~N~Scrap sketch 

 Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (American Crafts), journaling spot (My Mind's Eye). stickers (American Crafts), embossing folder (Momenta), stamp (CAS-ual Fridays Stamp), ink (Tsukineko), sequins (SpiegelMom Scraps), twine (My Mind's Eye), embossing machine (Sizzix)


   The last card is a super simple card that I was in a hurry to do since my favorite show, Heartland, was about to come on. This was also based on a Sketch~N~Scrap sketch. 


Supplies: cardstock (American Crafts and The Paper Studio), washi tape (American Crafts), embossing folder (Momenta), stamp (CAS-ual Fridays Stamps), ink (Tsukineko)

   Thanks for stopping by and reading this long, picture heavy post. 

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ust adorable. I have discovered I have a thing for little house stamps or embellishment. I love how you featured this on your card. I also love how you added in the little gold leaves. Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work!! I just love all the little details! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your cards are beautiful! I really like your second card but they are all fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards!! I love all the layers in the second one! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards and a great take on the sketches :) Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap :)
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete