Monday, November 7, 2016

Cards from WCMD

   Over the weekend I realized that I have never shared my World Card Making Day cards that I did back in Oct. I played along with challenges from Studio Calico and Sketch~N~Scraps. I am about to share with you 9 cards that I did that day. I loved how they all came out. If you like them and would like to have them head over to my Etsy shop. 
 Supplies: cardstock (Canvas Home Basics), pattern paper (Photo Play Paper), washi tape (The Paper Studio), stickers (SRM Stickers and Photo Play Paper), punches (EK Success), die cut (The Paper Studio), doily (Sunny-side Bakery) and SpiegleMom Scraps) 
 Supplies: cardstock (Canvas Home Basics), pattern paper (Echo Paper), washi tape (We R Memory Keepers), rub-on (American Crafts), punches (EK Success) stamp (?), ink (Tsukineko), chipboard (Simple Stories), and paperclip (Pink Paislee)
 Supplies: cardstock (Canvas Home Basics), pattern paper (My Mind's Eye), journaling card (Simple Stories), stamp (Studio Calico), embossing powder (American Crafts), embossing powder (Versa Mark), sequins (SpielgleMom Scraps), die cuts (SpielgleMom Scraps and Simple Stories), punches (EK Success), doily (Doodlebug Designs), and heat gun. 
  Supplies: cardstock (Canvas Home Basics), stamps (Studio Calico), embossing powder (Gel-a-tin), inks (Close to My Heart and Umbrella Crafts), stamping tool (MISTI), watercolor crayons (Faber-Castell), and punches (EK Success)
 Supplies: cardstock (Canvas Home Basics), pattern paper (Crate Paper), chipboard (Crate Paper), die cuts (SpiegleMom Scraps), doily (DoodleBug Designs)m sequins (SpiegleMom Scraps), stickers (My Mind's Eye)m and punch (EK Success).
 Supplies: cardstock (Canvas Home Basics), stamps (Studio Calico), embossing powder (American Crafts), ink (Umbrella Crafts and Versa Ink), stamping tool (MISTI), washi tape (My Mind's Eye), enamel dots (My Mind's Eye) and punches (EK Success)
 Supplies: cardstock (Canvas Home Basics), transparency (Webster's Pages), pattern paper (Webster's Pages)stamp (Studio Calico), die cut (The Paper Studio), ink (Close to My Heart) and punches (EK Success)
 Supplies: cardstock (Canvas Home Basics and American Crafts), pattern paper (American Crafts and Studio Calico), stickers (My Mind's Eye, SRM Stickers, and Studio Calico), doily (Doodlebug Designs), sequins (SpeigleMom Scraps), chipboard (Crate Paper and Um Wow Studio), and punch (EK success)
Supplies: cardstock (Canvas Home Basics), pattern paper (Echo Park), sequins (Studio Calico), burlap string (Maya Arts), stamp (Karen Foster), ink (Tsukineko), doily (Doodlebug Designs), markers (Spectrum Noir), punches (EK Success) and rub-on (American Crafts).

No comments:

Post a Comment