Monday, May 9, 2016

Make A Wish - SBC #482

   Hope everyone had a great weekend. I sure did on National Scrapbook Day and pampering my mother on Mother's Day. 

   This week's Scrapbook Challenges sketch reveal is #482. 
   
   I ended up scrapping only one photo for this birthday page of my brother from 10-ish years ago. 
Supplies: cardstock (American Crafts and Canvas Corp Brands), pattern paper (Fancy Pants Designs, Crate Paper, and American Crafts), stickers (American Crafts and Studio Calico), wood veneers (Basic Grey and Studio Calico), twine (Bella Creationz), stitching template (American Crafts), die cut (Kaisercraft), washi tape (My Mind's Eye), mist (Tattered Angels), pen (Project Life) and manual die (Spellbinders)

   Here is a close up look at the title cluster. 

Don't forget to link up your creations on the Mr. Linky at Scrapbook Challenges to have a chance at winning this month's prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment