Friday, March 25, 2016

The Original Selfie - SBC #FBF

   This week's Flashback Friday #237 sketch from Scrapbook Challenges is great when you have a lot of photos. 
   Here is my take on it. I ended up using some old photo booth photos my mom had back in the 70s. 
 
Supplies (cardstock (Die Cuts With a View), pattern paper (American Crafts, Echo Park and Carta Bella), stickers (American Crafts and My Mind's Eye), washi tape (My Mind's Eye) chipboard (Maya Road), twine (Bella Creationz), stitching template (American Crafts), watercolor crayon (Faber-Castell), punch (We R Memory Keepers), brad (Crate Paper), mist (Tattered Angels), enamel dots (Studio Calico and My Mind's Eye), eletronic die cutter, cartridge and software (Cricut), embossing folder (Moment), ink (Umbrella Crafts), embossing machine (Sizzix), doily (Doodlebug Designs), and pen (Project Life)

   I had fun with the title. After all the photo booth was the original selfie.  The "original" die cut was faux letterpressed with an embossing folder and dye ink. 

   The journaling was just stating who was in each row of photos.
 Don't forget to link up your creations on the Mr. Linky at Scrapbook Challenges to have a chance at winning this month's prize.



1 comment: