Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Currently 1.22.16 - SBC Trend

   This month's trend at Scrapbook Challenges is around all things tribal inspired. 
   

   For my tribal choices I went straight to the Wild & Free collection from Glitz Designs. I am happy and sad to say I used up that paper pad on this page. I have been on a mission  to use up my older stash before I can get something new. I am happy to say I already killed 9 bags of paper collections.
Supplies: cardstock (Die Cuts With a View), pattern paper (Basic Grey, Carta Bella, Echo Park Glitz Designs, American Crafts and Little Yellow Bicycle), stickers (Studio Calico),  resin flower (Studio Calico), washi tape (The Paper Studio), paperclip (Pink Paislee), transparency (American Crafts), die cuts (American Crafts), manual die (Studio Calico), doily (Doodlebug Designs) , icon (Studio Calico), electronic die cutter, cartridge and software (Cricut), manual die machine (Spellbinders) and pen (Project Life)

   I just love this transparency from the True Stories collection from Shimelle. It was perfect for this page. 

   The journaling and photo was taken from my Instagram account when I did the #thursday3.

   I couldn't do a tribal page without feathers.
 Don't forget to link up your creations on the Mr. Linky at Scrapbook Challenges to have a chance at winning this month's prize.

1 comment: