Monday, March 21, 2016

Destination Adventure - SBC 475

It is Monday and that means it is time for another sketch reveal over at Scrapbook Challenges. This week's sketch #475 is super simple but is still great. 
This was the fastest 12 x 12 page I ever created. I am head-over-heels in love with this page.
Supplies: cardstock (Bazzill Basics), pattern paper (Crate Paper and Die Cuts With a View), journaling card (Project Life), washi tape (The Paper Studio), chipboard (Pink Paislee and Studio Calico), stickers (October Afternoon, Simple Stories and Studio Calico), doily (Studio Calico) and mist (Heidi Swapp),

   In December, I got a pack of the Atlas chipboard in a grab bag during the black Friday sale at Studio Calico. I was about to put them in the sell/giveaway pile because I don't have any travel plans of scrapping but I am glad I kept them because they were perfect for this page of my Uncle and cousin. 
 Don't forget to link up your creations on the Mr. Linky at Scrapbook Challenges to have a chance at winning this month's prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment