Friday, March 4, 2016

Baked Not Fried - SBC #FBF

   This week's Scrapbook Challenges flashback Friday sketch  is one that originally released over 300 sketches ago, this was called sketch #109. I love this one and am glad it was re-released. 

Here is my take on it. Warning this one might make you hungry.
Supplies: cardstock (Die Cuts With a view, and Bazzill Basics), pattern paper (Cosmo Cricket), stickers (American Crafts, Studio Calico, Crate Paper and Cosmo Cricket), wood veneer (American Crafts and Momneto), brads ( SEI and ?), washi tape (Bella Blvd.), doily (Doodlebug Designs), watercolor crayon (Faber-Castell) punch (Fiskars), die (Studio Calico), manual die cutter (Spellbinders) and pen (Project Life). 

   The only title I could think for this page was "Baked not Fried" because that was how I made the Paczki.  They taste like the fried ones but with none the greasy feeling. This is where  I found the recipe.  


2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous page!! LOVE the bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I had some of those papers! Totally love them! This is a great layout!

    ReplyDelete