Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Fall Mood Challenge @ SBC

   I am not one who is drawn too mood boards. I always find myself digging deep into my stash just to find that perfect color that is depicted in the board. However, this month's challenge over at Scrapbook Challenges spoke to me and I knew I had to do it.
  Here is how it inspired me. 

Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio and American Crafts), pattern paper (The Robin's Nest, Echo Park and Bazzil Basics), washi tape (Scotch Brand and We R Memory Keepers), flair (Basic Grey), doily (Doodlebug Design), stamps (Karen Foster), ink (Momento), embossing folder (Tim Holtz), embossing machine (Sizzix), journaling cards (Project Life), markers (Spectrum Noir), paint (Smooch), trim (?), pen (Project Life) and electronic die cutter, cartridge and software (Cricut).

   Of course, I found a mood board I loved and I had to search for a photo to use. I ended up using a week in the life photo I took a few month's ago. I journaled about my favorite fall things, apples and pumpkins. 


No comments:

Post a Comment