Monday, August 10, 2015

So Tweet - SBC #451

   Good afternoon blog readers. Today I am stopping by to share my take on the newest sketch #451 reveal over at Scrapbook Challenges 
Here is my take on it. 
Supplies: pattern paper (American Crafts and Crate Paper), doily (Doodlebug Designs), twine (Timeless Twine), brads (Eyelet Outlet), stickers (Fancy Pants Designs and October Afternoon), photo filter (Crate Paper), stamp (Glitz Design), enamel dots (y Mind's Eye)ink (Memento), journaling card (Project Life), washi tape (Scotch Brand and Hazel & Ruby), and electronic die cutter, cartridge and software (Provo Craft)
I am currently mixing my older papers with my new stuff. The Amy Tan and Dear Lizzy papers I used on this page were from two-three collection releases ago. The new thing is my all time favorite I at the moment, True Stories by Shimelle Laine. I am loving the fun colors and patterns. Plus, it doesn't hurt to have coffee icons and the color teal in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment