Tuesday, March 3, 2015

The Carvings of 2014

In 17 days is the first day of spring and here I am sharing a Autum page, while actually Halloween one. I am still not big into Halloween so I keep that stash very low as to two - three different paper collections. 
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio and American Crafts), pattern paper (Authentique, My Mind's Eye and Echo Park), washi tape (We R Memory Keepers and My Mind's Eye), stickers (Jolee's, Authentique, American crafts and Elle's Studio), twine (Timeless Twine), stitching template (American Crafts), mist (Tattered Angels), doily (Doodlebug Design), punch (We R Memory Keepers), mask (The Crafter's Workshop), modeling paste and trim

For the last couple pf years I have gotten into doing more elaborate pumpkin carvings. Each year, I create a layout to document my new creations. Even though I spend way too long cutting them out I love that my family enjoys looking at them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment