Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Fading - SBC Pattern Challenge

   Today over at Scrapbook Challenges they are issuing a pattern challenge. The pattern is one I am in love with so much that I have a hard time of keeping it in my stash. The pattern is maps. 

Supplies: cardstock (American Crafts), pattern paper (Studio Tekturek and Crate Paper), tag (Pebbles Inc.), journaling card (Project Life), doily (Doodlebug Design), sequins (Studio Calico), die cut (Fancy Pants Designs), chipboard (My Mind's Eye and Scotch Brand), electronic die cutter, cartridge and software (Provo Craft), washi tape (My Mind's Eye), stamp (Deep Red Rubber), ink (Ranger and Memento), packaging paper (Jenni Bowlin), border punch (EK Success), calendar (Jenni Bowlin)

Here are a few close ups of the details.  
  I chose the title of this page because the photo is fading and that I don't want the memory of my jido (grandpa) to fade away like this is doing.
 He is the journaling. Because this is such a personal writing I like to keep it hidden.
 That grid pattern I use in the layers is from a stamp package I got from a Jenni Bowlin stamp. I have been saving that for a couple of years now and I am happy to say I am glad I finally used it.

No comments:

Post a Comment