Monday, March 2, 2015

Today Look Mischievous - SBC #430

Happy Monday, everyone. Hope you had a great weekend. Besides being the first day of the work week it also the day Scrapbook Challenges reveals their latest sketch. Today it is sketch #430. 

   At first, I scratched my head trying to figure out what photos I wanted to scrap because I knew I am low on ink for my printer. I decided to go with baby photos of my mom that I had sitting in an album. I picked out these four pics because in all of them she looks like she is about to do something mischievous. I heard a lot of stories from my mom's childhood and all I have to say was that she was a little mischief maker. 
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Webster's Pages. Glitz Designs and Fancy Pants Designs), die cuts (American Crafts and My Mind's Eye), cabochons (Studio Calico kit exclusive), journaling cards (Webster's Pages and Project Life), marker (Faber-Castell), doily (Doodlebug Designs), enamel dots (My Mind's Eye), electronic die cutter, design studio software and cartridge (Provo Craft), border punch (Fiskars), washi tape (My Mind's Eye and Scotch Brand), twine (Timeless Twine) stitching templates (American Crafts), and wiggle eyes.

   This was the first time in quite a few projects that I did hand stitching on a layout. I am loving my new vision as you probably will be able to tell with my upcoming projects. There will be more hand stitching. 

    Here are just some close ups of the clusters.   


1 comment:

  1. Love your take on the sketch! So fun, bright and cheery!!! Amazing details!!

    ReplyDelete