Saturday, November 15, 2014

Having Fun... - Child's Play Challenges

Hot Wheels is the inspiration toy for the second challenge at Child's Play Challenges. When my brother and I were little you hardly ever saw a hot wheel car in our home, the only time you did was if it came in a happy meal. However, this challenge was an easy one for me because we did have pinewood derby car. I love those races at church. My brother got trophies and I got participating ribbons. 

Supplies: cardstock (American Crafts and The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Crate Paper), chipboard (Crate Paper and Um Wow Stdio)), twine (Timeless Twine), journaling card (Project Life) brads (My Mind's Eye and Basic Grey), Stickers (Heidi Swapp, American Crafts and Studio Calico), mist (Tattered Angels), inl (Stampabilities), stamps (Paper Bakery), washi tape (Scotch), pen (Project Life) and diy enamel dots.

I like mixing different fonts for titles. It adds so much more interest . 
 That little orange brad is from a My Min's Eye Halloween collection.
 I love doing hidden journaling. Adding stamps and an arrow just to show that there is hidden journaling. I am one who would forget.
 Here is the journaling. It is not much but I felt with all the different patterns on this layout I couldn't do the journaling on the page without it getting lost.
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check the full reveal over at CPC

No comments:

Post a Comment