Monday, September 14, 2020

Anniversary Card - SID

   This month's card sketch from Stick It Down is a fun one that can allow you to do some fun elements. 
   Here is my take on the sketch. I created this elegant "love" card for my parents' 40th anniversary. I used a lot of red since I went with the traditional "ruby" theme anniversary. 
Supplies: cardstock (Cardstock Warehouse), pattern paper (Bo Bunny), washi tape (Scotch Brand), manual die (Paper Smooches), sequins (Treehouse Studio), dew drops (The Robin's Nest), embossing folder (The Paper Studio), tools (We R Memory Keepers, and Spellbinders), other (foam tape and plastic)
   The fun element that I did on this card was doing a shaker filled with dew drops and sequins. 


   Be sure to play along. You have until the end of the month to play along with any - or all! - of our sketch challenges. Just post a link to your creation in our sidebar. If you share on social media, be sure to tag #StickItDown. 

One randomly selected winner will receive a prize! We'll also choose one winner from each sketch to be a guest designer!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment