Friday, April 17, 2020

Love Card For Dies R Us

   Today I am up on the design blog for Dies R Us. I want to share with you how to create a pattern paper using die cuts. This is what the finished project looks like. 


   To get started I used the Funky Floral Him Holtz die from Sizzix. I love the large flower so I die cut it in two colors of cardstocks and I die cut the fringe flower centers kraft, those will be used later.   I adhere it to a cardstock panel that will go on a card front. 


   I trimmed any of the overhangs die cuts and adhere it to a card base that had pattern paper on it. To make the flowers pop I took a .08 pen and outline the die cuts. I then added a little metallic washi tape along the top. 

   Now onto the finishing touches. I added the fringe flower and yellow sequins for the centers. I top it off with the "love" die cut from Paper Smooches


Don't forget to come to join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.


Click below for:
FRIENDS OF DIES R US PINTEREST PAGE

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment