Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Day 36

   Like so many around the world, my family and I have been under our own Stay Home orders but for us, we implemented it way before the government said so that is why it has been 36 days. 

   Last week, I took some of my so much free time and put to use the last of terracotta pots from my failed container gardening from 5+ years ago into creating this Waster bunny. Unlike all the previous ones that I created this will be for inside only.

   Here are some close-ups. Since it is for just indoors I did a lot of detail work. I love that large paper flower. It is from a peony wreath cut file from the Silhouette store. I used a lot of things that I had on hand to decorate, some things were 10+ years old.

   The large pom-pom that I used were created with the We R Memory Keepers pom-pom maker. I love that thing. 

   The buttons were from some old pajamas of mine that were 10+ years old. The lace was leftover material from a jean skirt that I made. 
   One thing about the stay at home order I was able to complete this 42" statue under a week.
 

1 comment: