Monday, June 27, 2016

Annual Scrapbooking Event - SBC #488

   It is Monday and that means it is time to share my take on this week's #488 sketch from Scrapbook Challenges.

   Here is my take on it. I ended up documenting May 7th, 2016 which happened to be National Scrapbook Day and other things. However, this page is just showing me playing along with challenges. 
Supplies: cardstock (Bazzill Basics and The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Crate Paper and My mind's Eye), journaling cards (American Crafts and Project Life), die cuts (American Crafts), stickers (We R Memory Keepers, American Crafts and My Mind's Eye), paperclip (The Paper Studio),mirror (The Paper Studio)electronic die cutter, cartridge and software (Cricut), and pen (Project Life)

   Here is a closer look. Have you seen those mirror embellishments from Hobby Lobby? I am loving them and I have my eye on another package since I already used most of the gold triangle package. 

 Don't forget to link up your creations on the Mr. Linky at Scrapbook Challenges to have a chance at winning this month's prize.

1 comment: