Friday, November 13, 2015

The 2015 Marvelous Costumes - SBC #FBF

   I can't believe it is Friday already. Where did the week go? Today, is a #flashback Friday sketch reveal at Scrapbook Challenges.  and it is a double page spread, which means it was perfect me to scrap a holiday.
   
   Here is my take on it. 
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Authentique and Echo Park), journaling card (Project Life), stickers (Authentique, American Crafts and My Mind's Eye), washi tape (Scotch Brand, We R Memory Keepers and Target), wood veneer (Studio Calico and American Crafts), twine (Timeless Twine), bobby pin (Studio Calico), doily (Doodlebug Design),  stitching template (American Crafts), diy enamel dots, border punch (Ek Success).and border transparency (K & Co.).

   I am loving that I scrapped this year's Halloween already. 

They story behind the Marvel costumes all started with Buster. Buster is deaf so he never looks at the movie screen when we watch movies but he was interested in it only when we watched the Marvel movies. The first one he watched was an action scene from the second installment of Captain America. Because I always put a lot of time in Buster's costume I never do too much with mine. They is a female Avenger character called the Scarlet Witch so I dressed up as a witch that had scarlet accents on the hat.

   I love the wood veneer cameras that are from Studio Calico but this one just does not appeal to me as a camera, even though it is. I think it just looks like a piece of toast.



No comments:

Post a Comment