Monday, December 8, 2014

The Double Five - Scrapbook Challenges Reveal

I posted this last week that my dad had a birthday the Sunday before  Thanksgiving. This means this is the fastest I ever scraped his birthday, usually it would be almost a year before I attempted his birthday pics. When I say the sketch 422 from Scrapbook Challenges I knew I wanted to scrap a layout about my dad. 
Supplies" cardstock (Core'dinations), pattern paper (Studio Calico, Webster's Pages and Crate Paper), tags ( Chic Tags, Studio Calico and Elle's Studio), die cut (Studio Calico), chipboard (Um Wow Studio), stickers (Basic Grey, American Crafts and My Mind's Eye), journaling cards (Project Life), punch (Fiskars), sequins (Studio Calico) stamps (Peachy Keen Stamps), ink (Stampabilities) wood veneer  (Maya Road) and pen (Project Life)

Close up on the title work.

Close up on the journaling.


No comments:

Post a Comment