Thursday, August 14, 2014

Building #1 - Scrapbook Challenges

It has been a while since I posted any pages about our storage renvo. I talk about this place a lot but I rarely share any photos of it. Today you get to see how bad it was inside.
Today's layout is about building one out of nine.
This uses sketch #7 from Scrapbook Challenges for sizzlin summer. 
 I did another photo change on this page. Because I have a very old printer (10+), it don't hook up to a computer anymore and has a limited printing sizes I had to rework the photo sizes.
 Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Prima and KaiserCraft), diecuts (Jillibean Soup), buttons(?), enamel dots (My Mind's Eye), flair (Studio Calico kit) stickers (October Afternoon and American Crafts), chipboard letters, journaling card (Project Life), pen (American crafts and Uni-ball), mist (Heidi Swapp and Studio Calico), gelatos (Faber-Castell), black thread and sewing machine.

   First off I wish I bought more of this canvas resist paper from 2 Peas closed. I got it at a great price. This was the first time I ever worked with a resist canvas. I am now hooked. Now, I am going to have to experiment with my embossing powders to create my own. 
Here is a little tip if you don't feel like threading sting through  the button holes. Take a pen and draw the string on it. I did on this page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment