Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Forever I Do - Scrapbook Challenges

   While, it is later but later than I planned for this post. Sizzlin Summer #6 sketch reveal is on I change a bit. 
 On this page, I change the the photos from portrait to landscape and only use one photo.
Supplies: cardstock (American Crafts), pattern paper (Teresa Collins and Webster's Pages), diecuts (Teresa Collins), sticker (American Crafts and Glitz Design), gelato (Faber-Castell), bling (Eyelet Outlet, Jolee's Boutique, and KaiserCraft), punch (We R Memory Keepers), journaling card (My Mind's Eye) and doily. 
In the little cluster I first started with a doily, layered a frame diecut that s colored with a gelato. On top of that I cut this cute little banner quote from a journaling card. Instead of my usual sequin scatters, I opted for some pearls. 
That is it for me tonight. I am signing off before my alarm (my dad) goes off in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment