Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Love = Cooties

   Cooties. I know it is a strange blogging topic but that is what I am blogging about today. Today is another reveal over at Child's Play Challenges. The topic is the children's game '"Cooties". I never played the game but I remember the commercial for it from when I was little. This was a challenge for me since the only thing I could think of doing was a bug layout but really did it come down to scrapping a bug when I had hundreds of meaningful photos to scrap. I finally thought of love since that has been referred to cooties forever.
   Here is the inspiration piece 
  I decided to scrap this year's Valentine's cards. That just screams love thanks to Hallmark. :) .
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Basic Grey, Carta Bella, Crate Paper and Studio Calico), trim (American Crafts),stickers (American Crafts and Simple Stories), pinwheel (Queen & Co.) tags (Chic Tags), enamel dots ( My Mind's Eye), ink (Close To My Heart)  stamps (Stampin' Up!), washi tape (Doodlebug Designs),  pen (American Crafts) and doily (Doodlebug Designs)
I have to tell you a little secret about this page. I forgot to cut the bottom strip off the background paper. I didn't know it was on it until I showed the completed page to my mom. I never saw a paper with the same pattern and colors on the cut off strip before. To fix the problem I trimmed the excess off the top. Now, I know look on the Basic Grey papers for that information strip before I start glueing. LOL 
Thanks for stopping by and be sue to link up you takes on the month's challenges over at Child's Play Challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment