Saturday, January 14, 2023

Love Easel Card

    Welcome to the first creation for 2023 term at Stick It Down.  This month's sketch features a fun slimline card style.


   Here is my take on the card sketch. I created this "Love" theme slimfold easel card that I am sure will be used in Feb. 


   I did a layered heart with foam adhesive to create the card stopper. 

   I just got this tag maker for Christmas and I have to say I love it. The "Love" is a Paper Smooches die that I did an offset layer to create the shadow. On this card I did a mix of old and new items, that rivet ribbon is over 15 years old and the pattern paper used I just got it for Christmas. 

   Even when the card is not open as an easel it still looks good. 

You have until the end of the month to play along with any - or all! - of the sketches.  Just add your creation in the link in the Stick It Down sidebar.  If you share on social media, please use the hashtag #StickItDown.  We’ll choose one winner from the entries and they will be invited to guest design for us in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment