Thursday, July 5, 2018

#Siblings

   Hope everyone had a nice Independence Day. Here in Michigan, it was another super hot and humid day so staying inside with the AC was a must. 

   When I saw this sketch from Let's Get Sketchy, I knew what photo was going to be used. 
http://letsgetsketchy.blogspot.com/2018/07/july-1-sketch-challenge.html

   Here is my take. I used mostly my petite kit from The Wild Hare Kit club.  However, I did add some items from my stash like the wood veneer, aryclics, flair, and adventure theme die cuts. 
   Here is a closer look. 
My dad has very few photos of him growing up. I scanned the original and edited the photo since it was super dark. The bike die cut was original pink so I ended up coloring to fit the page better. 
I love this little cluster, 



9 comments:

  1. Hi Mandi...I love how you scrapped this old photo of dad and especially like your stitched title! thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOooo fun! The woodgrain background and subtle color palette ties in the photo so well! Thanks for playing at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious picture scrapped and I love your hand stitched title!Thank you so much for joining us at LGS❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo! Love the title. Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the sketch challenge. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely! I love the hand stitching. Thank you for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stitching, it's so cute! ! !
    Thanks for joining in with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous take on the sketch. Love that background paper. Love the stitched title as well. Thanks so very much for joining us at Lets Get Sketchy. Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful page Mandi. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete