Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Love

   Love is in the air today so I thought it was a good time to share this month's Awesome ladies Project layout I did for this month's practice team.
  
   Yes, I cut my photo is a heart shape. I also did another B&W photo which I have decided to do all my ALP pages B&W. I just love the look of it. 

Supplies: cardstock (Bazzill Basics), pattern paper (Simple Stories, Crate Paper, Pink Paislee, and American Crafts), die cuts (Basic Grey, and American Crafts), sequins (SpiegelMom_Scraps), manual die (Heidi Swapp), die cutter (Spellbinders), wood veneer (Crate Paper), electronic die cutter and cartridge (Cricut), washi tape (Studio Calico), mirror embellishments (Flea Market Finds) and typewriter (We R Memory Keepers)

   I did hidden journaling is a letter form. 

2 comments: