Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Making The Grade - SBC SS 13

   This is the last week for the month long event Sizzlin Summer at Scrapbook Challenges. Today's #13 sketch is one that I created. 


   Here is my take on it. I ended up scrapping an class photo of my dad.
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper studio), pattern paper (American Crafts and Fancy Pants), stickers (Simple Stories, American Crafts, Heidi Swapp, Crate Paper,Photo Play and Fancy Pants), washi tape (Studio Calico), string (American Crafts), transparency (Studio Calico), wood veneer (Freckled Fawn)journaling card (American Crafts) and mist (Heidi Swapp)

   I love all the layers I did on this. It allowed me to use some of the odd and ends of stickers. 
   The string I used on the paper tags came from some metal rimmed tags from American Crafts, which I used the tags on a different layout but I didn't need the strings.
   Don't forget to link up your creations on the Mr. Linky at Scrapbook Challenges to have a chance at winning this month's prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment