Monday, August 15, 2016

Fine & Dandy @ 6 - SBC #494

   I hope everyone enjoyed there weekend. I was busy in my studio/basement creating cards that I posted in the previous posts. 

   Anyways, here is my take on my sketch I created for Scrapbook Challenges. This is sketch #494. 

   Here is my take on it. 
Supplies: cardstock (American Crafts and The Paper Studio) pattern paper (Fancy Pants Designs), die cuts (Teresa Collins, and American Crafts), stickers (Photo Play). wood veneers (American Crafts), doily (Doodlebug Designs) mist (Heidi Swapp) and pen (Project Life)

   Even though this was a boy's page I still used polka dots and a doily. Doilies go perfect for parties. 

   Here is a closer look at the title work. I used premade die cuts for this. I love the layers.
 Don't forget to link up your creations on the Mr. Linky at Scrapbook Challenges to have a chance at winning this month's prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment