Monday, August 1, 2016

Coming to A Roof Top... - SBC #492

   If you are looking for the Sparklers Unite Blog Hop check out my previous post. 

Today's Scrapbook Challenges #492 sketch reveal is here. 

   Here is my take on it. I didn't do any visible journaling but I did create a hidden area so my mom can write a Christmas story of when she was little.
Supplies: cardstock (American Crafts), pattern paper (7 Gypsies, Graphic 45 and My Mind's Eye), doily (Sunny Side Up Bakery), washi tape (October Afternoon), wood veneer (Target), foil (Heidi Swapp), foil glue (Deco Art), mist (Ranger), paint (Tattered Angels) and corner punch (Fiskars).

   This was a Christmas package topper and I just altered it with some foil sheets and the foil glue pen. 
 Don't forget to link up your creations on the Mr. Linky at Scrapbook Challenges to have a chance at winning this month's prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment