Friday, April 22, 2016

There is Always Time for Cake - SBC Liftapalooza


Here is the inspiration piece from Stacia that Scrapbook Challenges  shared for this scraplift challenge.


   Here is my take. I used items all from one collection since I know how Stacia works 

Supplies: cardstock (Die Cuts With a View), pattern paper (American Crafts), die cuts (American Crafts), wood dots (American Crafts), stickers (American Crafts), watercolor crayon (Faber-Castell) and mist (Tattered Angels and Ranger)

   As you can tell I am still loving this True Stories collection by Shimelle Lain. I think it is perfect for birthday pages. I cut one of the quote papers down to strips to make it the title of the page. This allowed it not to compete with the photos since it was broken down. I recolored the pink wording with watercolor. 

   Here is a closer look at the corner cluster. I love that it kind of looks like a banner,
 Don't forget to link up your creations on the Mr. Linky at Scrapbook Challenges to have a chance at winning this month's prize.


No comments:

Post a Comment