Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Finishing Up - SBC Liftapalooza

Today over at Scrapbook Challenges we are featuring the Ali. 
   Here is the page that we are showcasing as the lift inspiration. 


   Here is my take on it. 
Supplies: cardstock (Bazzill Basics), pattern paper (Quick Quotes, Studio Calico and American Crafts), washi tape (Hazel & Ruby and We R Memory Keepers),wood veneer (?) tags (Chic Tags, K &Co., Heidi Swapp, Studio Calico and Elle's Studio), stickers (American Crafts and Studio Calico), chipboard (Studio Calico), enamel dots (My Mind's Eye), electronic die cutter, cartridge and software (Cricut) and pen (Project Life) 

   Here are a few close-ups. I love using up little word stickers and tags on pages like this since it is hard to figure out embellishments that would work.  

   A lot of times I use enamel dots ad the dots for "I"s on my die cut titles because I don't have to bother gluing down those tiny dots down. 
 Don't forget to link up your creations on the Mr. Linky at Scrapbook Challenges to have a chance at winning this month's prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment