Monday, November 16, 2015

Santa Baby... - SBC #459

   It is Monday. I am one who likes the start of the week. I seem so much more productive and energize than I do on the weekend. I don't know why since I do the same things everyday. Maybe, its those old westerns I get catch up in that play on INSP over the weekend.

   Anyways, lets get back to what this post is really about and that is the Scrapbook Challenges #459 sketch reveal.
   This week I kept it very simple. I stuck to the sketch super close and I used a minimal amount of supplies. 
Supplies: pattern paper (Graphic 45 and Heidi Swapp), twine (Timeless Twine), chipboard (Fancy Pants Designs), die cut (Fancy Pants Designs), and diy enamel dot. 


  Here are a couple of closeups.  As you can see, I didn't do any journaling about this photo of my mom. I found no info on the back of the photo of when and where it was taken and my mom don;t remember since she was so little.


   Be sure to link up your creations for any of the challenges Scrapbook Challenges did for this month. 


No comments:

Post a Comment