Monday, March 9, 2015

On Your Birthday - SBC #431

   Good morning. Today, is another great reveal day over at Scrapbook Challenges sketch #431. 
   About week after Buster's birthday I set out to scrap his birthday pics. Lately, I don't scrap much about him and the only reason is his album in an 8x8 and I hate having such a small area to work on. I know I could change it but I can't seem to bring myself to because he already has 3 albums, which should be 5 because the albums are overstuffed.  Please can someone give me a kick in the behind to scrap more of my dog. 
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Studio Tekturek, Studio Calico, Jillibean Soup, and Crate Paper), enamel dot (My Mind's Eye), washi tape (My Mind's Eye), stickers (Elle's Studio and Cosmo Cricket), doily (SRM Stickers), die cuts (American Crafts and Jillibean Soup), wood veneer (Studio Calico), correction tape (Bic), and electronic die cutter, cartridge and software (Provo Craft) 

   Here are a few closeups of all the details I did on this 8x8 page. 



1 comment: