Thursday, February 19, 2015

A Fusion Card

   Last month, while looking at Amy Tsuruta's blog I came across a great card challenge site, Fusion Card Challenge, that she is a part of their team. I played last month but never posted it in time for the challenge but this month I am making sure that doesn't happen again. When I saw the challenge I thought this was totally me. I am in love with the colors of the room and the sketch was a little different than my usual design. 

   I ended up doing the fusion challenge, that means I used the room (color) and sketch. 
Supplies: pattern paper (Crate Paper and Close to my Heart), doily (Doodlebug), sequins (Hazel & Ruby), washi tape (We R Memory Keepers), punches (EK Success), stamp (EK Success), ink (Memento), sticker (Echo Park).

No comments:

Post a Comment