Saturday, October 26, 2013

SS #9 Reveal

    Happy Saturday everyone. Hope it is nice and sunny where you are at because it is not here. Here it is cold and rainy (it just cleared up, LOL) which I don't normally mind but today I have a pet costume contest to get to and other things to do and I am already dragging. Yes, I am typing this up with a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Biggby's in front of me but that might be a bad thing since coffee makes me sleepy most of the time. 
Here is the the Simple Sketches  #9 sketch reveal 
Here is what I came up with. 
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Fancy Pants Designs), stickers (Fancy Pants Designs, American Crafts and Glitz Designs), flair (Studio G), doily, diy enamel dots, washi tape (Scotch and K & Co.) and mist (Studio Calico)
To tell the truth when I finished this page I didn't like it but since then I think this has to be my favorite one I did this month. Strange how that worked out. The page is of my mom when she is her late teens.
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out Simple Sketches blog every Saturday for a new sketch.
God Bless,

3 comments:

  1. Love this layout and your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fu sketch to play with and I love what you did with it. you have such a gift with modern vintage LO's. That's what I call your "style".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the sketch.....love the paint splatter & neat colors!

    ReplyDelete