Monday, October 21, 2013

Sketch #367

I know it has been awhile since I posted a Scrapbook Challenge sketch. I keep saying to myself that I soon I finish and upload my projects I need to write up a blog post for it. I guess


I am a rule breaker since this one gets broken a lot. Enough of my babbling. Now, onto some a sketch #367 SBC reveal. 
Sketch367_zps3adf566b
Here is my take. 
Supplies: cardstock:: (The Paper Studio),  pattern paper (My Mind's Eye, Fancy Pants Designs and Jillibean Soup),washi tape (Studio G), flair (Zappy Dots), doily, mist (Studio Calico), brad (Crate Paper), grommet (We R Memory Keepers), chipboard (My Mind's Eye, stickers: ( American Crafts, Pebbles Inc. and K & Co,) twine (Timeless Twine), button (Fancy Pants Designs), layered arrow (My Mind's Eye) and diy enamel dots  
The page is of my birthday when I was little. I love how this page came out and all the little embellishments that are scattered around the page. 
The birthday balloon fair can be found here from Zappy Dots and the graphite gray twine can be found here from Timeless Twine. 
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day.
God Bless,

6 comments:

  1. I love the bright colors and how you matted each block with black paper! Love this sketch. I'm saving it for inspiration later! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch, love your take on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vertical grid! So fun! There's so many awesome patterns and colours on this! Love it!

    ReplyDelete