Monday, April 27, 2015

Scrapbook Challenges Reveal and News

  First off, I will share my latest page for Scrapbook Challenges before I share the news. This is the newest sketch #437 reveal is a fun and it offers a lot of endless possibilities. 
   Here is my take on it. 
 
Supplies: cardstock (Bazzill Basics), pattern paper (Die Cuts With a View, Cosmo Cricket and Studio Calico), stickers (Basic Grey and My Mind's Eye), tags (Elle's Studio and K & Co.), doily (The Paper Studio), wood veneer (Momenta), enamel dots (My Mind's Eye), modeling paste (Liquidex), sequins (Studio Calico), washi tape (Scotch Brand), mist (Tattered Angels) and mask (The Crafter's Workshop)

  Here is a closeup of the title. 

   Now onto my news. Earlier this month, I sent in an application to be part of a design team for an online store called SHE Glossy. Last week, I got word that I have made it. Happy dance on a day I was a little bummed about a mistake I made. To the added of excitement, I was being placed on their planner team.  For the next five months you will be seeing my planner pages featuring items that are from the SHE Glossy store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment