Monday, June 21, 2021

Sweet Birthday Card... SID Reveal

    It is the 3rd Monday of the month and that means it is time for my card reveals for Stick It Down.

   This month I created a card for my Grandma's upcoming birthday. Since she loves the color blue I thought this "paper" I picked out was perfect for her. Actually, this is not pattern paper but an old divider tab for an outdated Happy Planner. 
Supplies: cardstock (Cardstock Warehouse), pattern paper (The Happy Planner), stamps (Crafters Companion,?) ink (Hero Arts), die (Heidi Swapp), label (Pretty Little Studio), Adhesive (the Tape Depot and Bearly Arts), Tools (Misti)


   That glitter paper just added a little wow factor. 

You have until the end of the month to play along with any - or all! - of our sketch challenges. Just post a link to your creation in our sidebar. If you share on social media, be sure to tag #StickItDown. 
We'll choose one winner from each sketch to be a guest designer!

No comments:

Post a Comment