Monday, March 22, 2021

Hello... Stick It Down

     Hello everyone. This month's card sketch at Stick It Down  is a clean design and can be used on any size of card, including the popular slimline. 



I created a rustic style card, that floral paper is from a super old 6x6 paper pad from Crate Paper that has been in my stash for maybe 10+ years. 

Supplies: cardstock (Cardstock Warehouse), pattern paper (Simple Stories and Crate Paper, die (Spellbinders), stamp (Crafter's Companion), ink (Hero Arts), embellishment (Studio Calico), mist (Heidi Swapp), washi tape (Pebbles) 

 I might have gone a little overboard on the misting. I originally wanted to do a few splatters but I couldn't unscrew the top so I misted it. In the end, I love how it came out. 

   I got some fun stamps for Christmas and this is one of my favorite so I had to use it inside of the card. 


Here is what you need to do if you want to play along. You have until the end of the month to play along with any - or all! - of our sketch challenges. Just post a link to your creation in the Stick It Down sidebar. If you share on social media, be sure to tag #StickItDown. 

One randomly selected winner will receive a prize! We'll also choose one winner from each sketch to be a guest designer!


1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card! Love the colors and fantastic stamp inside, LOL!

    ReplyDelete