Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Wishing Birthday Fun

    July has been a busy month of prep work for Christmas in my shop. Even though I work most of the day sewing I still sneak some me paper crafting time at night. 

Today, I am going to share a page using a Sketch~N~Scrap sketch. 

   I loved all the layers from the sketch.
 Supplies: pattern paper (Studio Calico, KaiserCraft, My Mind's Eye and Colorbox), wood veneer (Jillibean Soup and Jenni Bowlin), washi tape (Scotch Brand), die cuts (Echo Park Paper Co.) and journaling card (Project Life)   

 I ended up fussy cutting the hexagon paper. I still love to do splatters.


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful work with the sketch and love your mix of patterned papers! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hexagons are well worth the extra work. I enjoyed this particular sketch as well. Splatters are always a great addition. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely job with the sketch Mandi!! Love your ink splatters and hexagons! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete