Thursday, June 27, 2019

Kit Fail Part 2

   Sorry for the delay on part 2 of this Mother's Day layout. This time I used the right side of the sketch from Scrap Our Stash and the elements for the challenge. 

    Here is the reveal, I am sorry again for the fuzzy photo. It has been a while since I photographed layouts so I am a little rusty.
Supplies: pattern paper (Pebble Inc., Echo Park Paper Co., and Crate Paper, die cuts (Echo Park Paper Co., and Studio G), stickers (Echo Park Paper, Co., Fancy Pants Designs, A Beautiful Mess, and Carta Bella), sequins (SpiegelMom Scraps),flair (Pretty Little Studio), washi tape (The Paper Studio)

   This is a summer sequin mix that I have had for a couple of years, I am still in love with it. 
   
   Here are the left and right side pages together. 

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely page. Love the cute details and stash use. Fantastic double design. Thanks for you entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete