Friday, February 1, 2019

Feb Stick it Down

   I am glad the weekend is here because the deep freeze that hit Michigan a couple of days ago is gone. I don't like -15 temps and that was without the windchill. 
  Today's post is a quick reveal post of this month's card sketch at Stick It DownThis month's sponsor is Jenny at Scrappin Happy Studio. specializes in handmade scrapbook embellishments, such as flair epoxy. All my products are handmade in her home studio, in the beautiful state of Oregon!
You can visit Jenny at her Etsy store and on Instagram. 
One winner will receive a $20 store credit to the Scrappin Happy Studio!
   
   Here is my take on this sketch. I am planning on giving this card to my dad for Valentine's Day. 
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio and Colorbok), washi tape (Scotch Brand), manual die (Spellbinders), tools (Beautiful Mess, Cricut, Spellbinders, and MISTI), markers (Crafter's Companion, sticker (Pinkfresh Studio), stamp (Simon Says Stamp), and ink (Memento)

   As you can see from this angle that I did a fun cut-out window with a manual die. I think this is the first time I ever did this on a card.  

  This stamp originally had a pizza slice in the dog's mouth but I masked it off when I stamped so I could have it holding a heart instead. 

   Be sure to play along with Stick It Down for your chance at winning the $20 prize certificate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment