Monday, November 19, 2018

Nov. Card Stick It Down Reveal

   Welcome to another card sketch reveal over at Stick It Down. This month's sponsor is Make Paper Art is an Etsy shop where you can purchase one of a kind digital cut files for all of your crafty projects! Each cut file is designed by me, Amanda Kirby, and inspired by the world around me! I am a scrapbooker at heart so many of my files are geared towards that, but they have many uses! Party decor, TNs, Vinyl cutting, you name it! Be sure to play along with this month's sketch for your chance of winning the monthly prize. 

   Here is my take of the sketch. This card was for my grandma's past birthday. 
Supplies: cardstock (Bazzill Basics), pattern paper (Crate Paper), journaling card (Project Life), washi tape (The Paper Studio and Cotch Expressions), stamps (Stampabilites), ink (Hero Arts and Memento) and sequins (Spiegelmom Scraps) 

   I love using my journaling cards as an anchoring feature of this card. 


No comments:

Post a Comment