Monday, October 22, 2018

Oct. Card Stick It Down Reveal

   This month's sketch at Stick It Down was one of my first sketches that I created for them. It is something simple but works with any style of card. 
   This month we teamed up with the challenge blog White... With One. Their color this month is elephant grey. They're using our sketches and we're using 75% white on our pages with a touch of grey. Be sure to read their rules HERE and play along with both challenges. Two for one! How fun!

   Here is my card. 
 Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (My Mind's Eye), sequins (Fancy Pants Designs and SpeigelMom Scraps), stamp (Simon Says Stamp), stamp tool (MISTI), washi tape (Scotch Expressions), die cut (Bella Blvd.), and ink (Tsukineko)

   Here is a closer look. I hand cut the negative spaces in the bottom pattern paper. 

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to head over to Stick It Down to see the full card team reveal.

No comments:

Post a Comment