Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Stamped and Colored Hello Card

  Today's card share is for the Paper Smooches "Anything Goes" challenge. 

   I only have one stamp set that was from Paper Smooches and that I got years ago in a Studio Calico kit. I never used it before , except for the "hello". It was perfect since I was in a fall mode. 
Supplies: cardstock (Canvas Home Basics and Bazzill Basics), stamps (Paper Smooches), ink (Tsukineko), markers (Spectrum Noir)

   This was the first time I created a scene stamped and colored card with no pattern paper. As you can see, I need more practice on the marker work. 

  Even, though the shading is off I still like how it came out.
    Here is a closer look.

1 comment:

  1. Mandi, I love your coloring! I think it turned out fabulous!

    ReplyDelete