Thursday, August 11, 2016

Masculine Birthday Card - SBC SS 07

   Today's Sizzlin Summer  sketch #07 from Scrapbook Challenges is a good one. However, I was having a hard time finding photos for this layout design so instead of skipping this sketch I did something different. 
   I ended up created a great masculine birthday card. 
supplies: cardstock Canvas Home Basics), pattern paper (Fancy Pants Designs), embossing folder (Studio Calico), ink (Tsukineko), die (Heidi Swapp) cork die cut (SpiegelMom Scraps), stamps (Peachy Keen and Stampabilities), sequins (SpiegelMom Scraps)and chipboard (Simple Stories)

   I even did the matching envelope seal with it. I am all about the details. 
   I love how this card came out. I think this Good Fellow collection from Fancy Pants is my favorite collection from them since Trendsetter.
   Don't forget to link up your creations on the Mr. Linky at Scrapbook Challenges to have a chance at winning this month's prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment