Saturday, June 4, 2016

T-shirt Extender

Sorry, for the long hiatus of the fashion series I was doing on Thursday's. Today's I am going to share with you the last one in the series.
 
   This is is super simple T-shirt extender. All you need is some knit fabric.
Directions:
1. Measure your waist.
2. Cut two pieces of fabric out making the top your waist measurement and the bottom bigger by 6"-8" bigger. it should look like a  trapezoid. Doing this ensures a snug fit in the waist and a more roomy fit around the hips.
3. Pin right sides of fabric together and stitch, I used a 1/4" seam allowance.
   That is it now you can have the layer look without the bulk. Plus, it adds modesty to that shirt that is just a tad to short or just won't stay down in the back.

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of a t-shirt extender before, but I love the idea!

    ReplyDelete